You KNOW you want to start a podcast but need clear, easy-to-follow steps for getting your podcast up and running quickly.
You want to make an impact on your business and career. You also want to monetize your podcast but you need actionable monetization and growth strategies and methods that work for YOU and align with YOUR goals.
You want to process your podcast ideas with a real human being because you're sick of buying courses and never hearing from the course creator again (me too, sister).
Kinsey Roberts knows what it's like to take on a new project with language that sounds foreign and equipment that can be costly. She brings that understanding to her course. She uses video for most of the lessons so I could pause and study the scr...Read More
Kinsey Roberts knows what it's like to take on a new project with language that sounds foreign and equipment that can be costly. She brings that understanding to her course. She uses video for most of the lessons so I could pause and study the screen. There's a workbook with exercises to fine tune what I want to accomplish with my own podcast. There's also a weekly reminder of where I am in the course, with a link to the next module. Best of all, I have lifetime access to the course. Since this is a down-to-earth, step-by-step course, I know if I have a problem creating my own podcast, I can always go back to her course. It's filled with Kinsey's wise advice and generous spirit.Read Less
- The Workbook (Download Me)
- Your Podcast Foundation & How to Use Your Workbook
- Podcast "Why" Examples
- Podcast "Who" Examples
- Podcast "Format" Examples
- Welcome to the Course
- READ ME BEFORE YOU START
- Podcast Workflow - Solo Podcasts
- Podcast Workflow - Interview Podcasts
- Create a Podcast Assets Folder
- Podcast Cover Artwork Requirements
- Design Your Own Podcast Cover Artwork
- Podcast Intro/Outro
- Record Your Own Intro/Outro
- How to Use Acuity Scheduling to Schedule Your Interviews
- How to Use Calendly to Schedule Your Interviews
- Where to Find Guests for Your Podcast
- How to Pitch a Guest to Be on Your Podcast
- Recording Software: READ FIRST
- SKYPE: Download Here
- SKYPE: Download Ecamm or Pamela First
- SKYPE: Ecamm & Pamela Settings and How to Record
- ZOOM: Sign Up
- ZOOM: Settings for Podcasting
- ZOOM: Schedule an Interview
- ZENCASTR: Sign Up & How to Use
- Using Garageband to Record Solo Shows
- Using Audacity to Record Solo Shows
- Hosting Software: READ FIRST
- LIBSYN: How to Sign Up
- LIBSYN: The Dashboard + Settings
- SQUARESPACE: Hosting
- SQUARESPACE: Links
- WORDPRESS: Links
- WORDPRESS: Hosting
- Your First Episode
- Garageband for Editing + Formatting Your Episodes
- Audacity for Editing + Formatting Your Podcast
- ID3 Editor
- Tag Your Episode with the ID3 Editor
- Publish Your Episode in Libsyn
- Update Your Libsyn RSS Feed
- iTunes: Submit Your Podcast (Hooray!)
- iTunes: Approval Emails
- Google Play: Configure Your Feed
- Google Play: Submit Your Podcast (Link)
- Google Play: Submit Your Podcast
- iTunes New & Noteworthy
- Building Relationships
- Become a Guest Expert on Other Podcasts
- How to Use Social Media for Your Podcast
- Podcast SEO
- iTunes Search Graphic
- Other Ways to Grow Your Podcast
- How to Read & Use Your Podcast Statistics
- Ideas for Monetization
- Audio Release + Why You May Need One
- Kinsey's Media Kit
- Kinsey's Email Templates
- Podcast Resources and Services
I purchased my first podcasting microphone (a White Yet Mic thank you very much) in 2014 and held onto it for over a year before I started my first podcast. That's right, I didn't start my podcast for almost TWO years.....for two main reasons: 1.) I was afraid people might make fun of me and the way my voice sounded and... 2.) I didn't even know where to start and thought it would be too difficult to set up. Number one ended up being completely false, the support and encouragement I've received as a podcaster has been amazing. Number Two WAS true but I love research and figuring stuff out so I didn't mind spending hours trolling the internet for information. I don't want that for you. I want you to create, grow and monetize your podcast alongside someone who wants you to succeed, has created an easy-to-follow action plan AND will actually answer all of your questions (real human interaction my friends) so you feel confident and excited about your podcast - Let's do it together!
I know the course is step by step, but what if I need to talk to someone?
As someone who was completely alone when I started my podcasting journey, I completely understand! That's why you get unlimited email support and Voxer support from ME for 30 and 14 days respectively.
Do you have a refund policy if I decide podcasting isn't for me?
Absolutely! To be totally candid, PPP isn't the course for you if you don't already know you want to try podcasting. Save your money! But, if you purchase the course and decide you won't be continuing your podcasting journey I will give you a FULL REFUND within 30 days of your purchase - no questions asked. After 30 days, no refunds will be given.
I already have a podcast but I'm interested in your Monetization Module..Should I buy this course?
No, my friend! If you already have a published podcast you won't get as much value out of this course. I recommend checking out my Podcast Profit Planner to help you with monetizing your podcast.